SOP on cleaning, maintenance and calibration of stability chamber
- To lay down a procedure for Cleaning, maintenance and calibration of stability Chamber.
- This SOP is applicable for the cleaning, maintenance and calibration of stability chamber
- QC Chemist or above
- Electrician or above
- Head – Quality Control
- Head – Engineering
- Chamber shall be cleaned from outside daily.
- Boiler tank shall be cleaned weekly or after maintenance.
- Water reservoir tank shall be cleaned weekly or after maintenance.
- Boiler heater shall be cleaned weekly or after maintenance.
- PT-100 sensor tip shall be cleaned with the help of polish paper in 3 month.
- Condensor, condensor motor and radiator shall be cleaned in 3 month with the help of blowing air.
- Control panel shall be clean by blowing air in 3 month.
- Cleaning record of the stability chamber shall be maintained as per Annexure No. A01
- Any problem in stability chamber shall be intimated to Engineering department and fill the maintenance work permit as per Annexure No. A02.
- Chamber fan and condensor fan shall be checked in three months. If found loose,tighten it.
- Working of safety cut off shall be checked in 3 month by giving external heat to the dry bulb sensor.
- Maintenance shall be done if any problem appears in the chamber.
- Preventive maintenance of stability chamber shall be done by the service engineer in 3 months and record shall be maintained as per Annexure No. A06.
- If any abnormality observed by service engineer then action for rectification shall be done immediately.
- Water level of the reservoir tank as well as of the main tank shall be checked at the start of shift and at end of shift.
- Maintenance record shall be maintain as per Annexure No A02
Calibration of the stability chamber shall be done by outside party once in a year.
Calibration shall be reported as per Annexure No. A02
For Other Pharma Related Post and Updates Click Here
List of Annexure / Format :
|1|| Stability Chamber Cleaning
|2|| Stability Chamber Maintenance
|3||Stability Chamber calibration
- If any
Reason for Revision :
- Not applicable due to first version of SOP
- QC : Quality control
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
Stability Chamber cleaning Record
Stability chamber Id. No.:
|Cleaning done by||Checked by
Stability chamber maintenance record
Stability chamber Id. No. : Date :
|Stability Chamber Model No.||Capacity|
| Problem Identified :
Action for rectification :
Is calibration required after maintenance :
Remark ( if any ) :
|Service Engineer ( Sign / Date )||Checked By ( Sign / Date )||Approved By ( Sign / Date )|
Calibration record of stability Chamber
Stability chamber Id. No.:
Calibration Done On : Next Calibration due On :
|Set Temperature||Actual Temperature||Calibrator Temperature|
|Set RH||Actual RH||Calibrator RH|
The above equipment has been found / not found within the permissible limits for temperature ±2°C and for relative humidity ±5% and hence acceptable.
Calibrator Details :
|Calibrator No.||Detail of Calibrator||Calibration Details||Calibration due date|
Remark if Any :
Instrument Calibration comply / does not comply.
|Reported By / Date||Checked By / Date||Approved By / Date|