SOP on Cleaning of Sampling Booth Area
- To lay down a procedure for cleaning of sampling booth area.
- This procedure is applicable for cleaning of sampling booth area
- QC Chemist or above
- Head – Quality Control
- Clean Area with vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe from top to bottom metal surfaces, Acrylic enclosures, balance etc. with a dry clean lint free cloth and inspect the same for any stains or unclean area.
- All stains shall be cleaned with 0.2 % teepol solution with the help of scrubber like scotch brite or sponge and then with clean cloth wetted with purified water.
- Mop floor and all metallic surfaces with a clean cloth wetted with 70 % IPA.
- Finally wipe all the surfaces with clean lint free cloth.
Cleaning of RLAF:
- Clean the surface of RLAF cabinet before and after completion of each sampling with the help of dry lint free cloth followed by lint free cloth wetted with 70 % IPA.
- Record all observations in “Sampling and Cleaning Record for Sampling Area” as per Annexure No. A01
- Exit from Sampling Booth and affix the label of cleaned area as per Annexure No.A02 .
List of Annexure / Formats:
|1||Sampling and Cleaning Record for Sampling Area||A01|
|2||Label for cleaned Area||A02|
References (if any):
Reason for Revision:
For better cGMP & cGLP
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
- IPA : Isopropyl alcohol
- QC : Quality Control
- SG : Sub General
- GMP : Good manufacturing practices
- GLP : Good laboratory practices
Sampling and Cleaning Record for Sampling Area
LOCATION: SAMPLING BOOTH ID No.:
|SAMPLING RECORD||CLEANING RECORD|
Label for Cleaned Area
| Cleaned By/Date: