Senior Manager HR – International Compensation Mumbai, India
The role will be responsible for rewards across all regions outside India with a span of 40+ counties and 3,000+ international colleagues. The role holder is expected to collaborate with stakeholders globally toward driving effective compensation programs and benefits including annual compensation review, pay structures and pay bands, market benchmarking, global mobility, etc. The role holder will also be responsible for driving annual manpower budgeting for international locations and processes including automation.
Overall Role Responsibilities :
- C&B Programs
- End-to-end management of Compensation programs across international locations spread across all regions.
- To handle salary revision and bonus process including guidance concerning budget allocation, employee eligibility, and coverage. Prepare and review business cases for requests for salary increase
- To analyze compensation data in light of market benchmarks and create proposals to best align business needs, external environment, and budgets.
- Manpower Budgeting
- Support business units for international manpower cost budgeting process.
- Create analytics forecasting end-of-year manpower costs and long-range manpower cost movements
- Rewards Projects and Analytics
- Involvement in Rewards projects including but not limited to pay philosophy, compensation ranges, valuable pay programs, benefits, benchmarking, etc
Additional details :
Reporting to: GeneralManager – Rewards
Location: Mumbai, HO
Experience:8+ years of experience across HR functions. Should have spent at least 2 years in the current role at Glenmark
Education Qualification: Master’s degree in Human Resources
Key Competencies :
- Comfort with working with Management with high influencing skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures
- Highly organized and disciplined self-starter who can prioritize multiple tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization
- Exceptional attention to detail – highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, recognize implications, and generate solutions