Sun Pharma-Interview For R&D-Formulation Development on 11Feb 2024
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Walk-in drive at Baroda
R&D-Formulation Development -Non Orals
M.Pharm- Pharmaceutics or Pharmaceutical Technology
1) Experience in Formulation R&D product development with experience in injectable product development includes liquid, lyophilized and complex injectable.
2) To procure raw materials (API/excipients), packaging materials and innovator samples in consultation with packaging/purchase department
3) To conduct Literature search and Patent search for assigned project. Familiar with Regulatory guidance’s
4) To prepare application for form 29 and form 11 for the grant of Tet license and Analysis and import of RLD
5) To execute pre-formulation and formulation optimization trials with QbD approach and therefore to develop a robust formulation
6) To manufacture batches for stability studies and write experiments in Laboratory Notebook
7) To review analytical reports and prepare compilation sheet and discuss with superior.
8) To co-ordinate with cross functional departments like ADD, RA, QA, Plant for project/product related activity.
9) To prepare Technology Transfer documents like MF, Development Study Report, Risk Assessment and FMEA Execute scale up and EB batches
10) Preparation of product development report (PDR), elemental RAR Nitrosamine RAR and extractable RAR.
11) Address the regulatory queries
Date of Interview: Sunday, 11 February 2024 Time: 10.00 AM-1.00 PM
Venue of Interview: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited Sun Pharma Road, Tandalja, Baroda – 390012
Note: Candidates having above experience can walk in with their updated cv, last degree, PAN, Aadhar card and current CTC proof at the venue. Those who are unable to attend interview may share their cvs to: HR.firstname.lastname@example.org
Note-Sun Pharma does not seek payment of any kind from a prospective candidates for employment with Sun Pharma or authorize any agency or any individual to collect or charge any fees or charges for recruitment. Please be cautious while dealing with any recruitment agency or anyone asking you to pay money representing himself to be representing Sun Pharma.