STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
Title: Procedure For destruction & recovery generated during production
- To lay down the documented Procedure for destruction & recovery generated during production the following recover are generated.
- This SOP is Applicable for destruction & recovery generated during production the following recover are generated.
- Executive – Engg. & Utility.
- Manager-Quality Assurance
- PVC/PVDC Net
- Foil Net
- Liquid, tablet, capsule etc.
- Rejected or obsolete foil, labels, crotons, leaflets
- The left over net and PVC/PVDC is collected and sent to the scrap yard for the authorized scrap dealer.
- Obsolete foil is pierced with an Iron rod to make it unusable and to the scrap yard for the authorized scrap dealer.
- The rejected labels, crotons, leaflets are from into piece manually verified by QA & sent to the scrap yard for sale to authorized dealer.
- The blister/strip is defoiled to remove the tablets and the net is sent to the scrap yard for the authorized scrap dealer.
- The power rejected tablets, capsules are put in to water in a Plastic drum and mixed in water the supernatant liquid Is drained. The left over wet powder is collected a taken to the ETP for treatment.
- The sludge, after ETP treatment is collected this sludge carried away by a government agency from the factory premises on a fortnight by basis.
- ETP – Effluent Treatment plant.
- QA – Quality Assurance.
|Sr. No.||Title||Attachment No.|
|Material Destruction & Recovery Log|
- DISTRIBUTION LIST
|Sr. No.||Copy No.||Department|
|3||3||Quality Control – Microbiology|
|5||5||Engineering & Utility|
|6||6||Personnel & Administration|
|8||8||VP-Plant & Operations|
LOGBOOK FOR MATERIAL DESTRUCTION & RECOVERY
- Month/Year : Location:
|Date||Material Name||Quantity||Checked By Prod.-Officer||Verified by|