Cleaning of Vacuum Cleaner
- To lay down a procedure for the cleaning of Vacuum Cleaner.
- This SOP is applicable for cleaning of Vacuum Cleaner to warehouse of formulation plant
- Operator / Technician – For cleaning of Vacuum Cleaner.
- Warehouse personnel– For checking the cleanliness of the equipment.
- Department Head/incharge & QA Head shall be accountable for implementation of this SOP.
Abbreviations and Definitions
- QA : Quality Assurance
- WH : Warehouse
- RM : Raw Material
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
Procedure for cleaning of Vacuum Cleaner
- Switch OFF the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove “Status” label and affix ‘To be cleaned’ label.
- Dismantle the parts (cover with gasket, Hose pipe and Filter bag) and take it to equipment wash room.
- Remove the Powder collected in Filter bag in poly bag and destroy as per SOP.
- Mop the vacuum cleaner with wet duster then with dry duster.
- Mop the dismantled parts and body of vacuum cleaner using wet dusters then with dry duster except filter bag.
- Assemble the dismantled parts to vacuum cleaner.
- Remove “TO BE CLEANED” label and affix the “CLEANED” label.
For Other Pharma Related Post and Updates Click Here
Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable.
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies – Quality Assurance, Raw Material Store.