INSTALLATION QUALIFICATION of AUTOMATIC AIRJET BOTTLE AIR AND VACUUM CLEANING MACHINE
- Pre Execution Approval
- Equipment Description
- Participants Log
- Installation Qualification Checklist
- Sub-Component CheckList
- Component Location List
- MOC Verification List
- Test / Inspection Reports
- Utility Verification List
- Attachment Log
- Summary, Conclusion, and Recommendation
- Post Execution Approval
Installation Qualification protocol for Automatic Air jet bottle air& vacuum cleaning Machine with 30” dia. Turn Table is written to comply with requirements for Qualification. Qualification of critical equipment is a GMP requirement.
Scope of Qualification:
The scope is limited to Automatic Air jet cleaning & vacuum cleaning Machine with 30” dia. Turn Table
The purpose of this protocol is as follows:
- To provide documented evidence that the Automatic Air jet bottle air & vacuum cleaning Machine with 30” dia. Turn Table is installed as per design.
- To collect the required information for installation of Automatic Air jet bottle air& vacuum cleaning Machine with 30” dia. Turn Table in order to assure the equipment functions as per the desired operating specifications.
Automatic Air jet Cleaning & vacuum cleaning Machine is used to clean the Bottle with air & vacuumed to the subsequent machine for further operation. It is for 80-120 Bottles per minute.
Basic Constructional Features:
- The Unit is compact, versatile, and enclosed in S.S. elegantly hair finish body.
- All non-contact parts shall be of SS304 / cladded with SS 304.
- The Main Motor on the gear box.
- The Blower Motor.
- C. frequency drive is provided for speed control.
All persons involved in the execution of this protocol must sign
INSTALLATION QUALIFICATION CHECKLIST:
Checks to be performed
Check for the Dimensional accuracy
Check for the receipt of the consignment in good condition
Check for the Motor and the Gearbox
Check for the alignment of the driveThe purpose of this checklist is to check and document the receipt of equipment and spares as per the Purchase order.
- Component (Make + Specs.)
- MAIN MOTOR:1HP/0.75KW/3A/230V/1415,RPM/3PHASE
- BLOWER MOTOR:0.5HP/0.37KW/0.85A/415V/ 2815RPM/3PHASE
- TURN TABLE GEARBOX
- MAIN GEARBOX
- MAIN A.C DRIVE
- SOLENOID VALVE
- PRESSURE GUAGE
- AIR FILTER REGULATOR
- AIR FILTER
- AIR SWITCH
COMPONENT LOCATION LIST:
Main Motor: Coupled to the main Gear Box
Main Gear Box: On the machine structure
Blower Motor: On the machine structure
MOC VERIFICATION LIST: (REFERENCE TO CERTIFICATES):
|Machine frame structure (Square pipe)
|Air jet Nozzle
TEST / INSPECTION REPORTS:
UTILITY VERIFICATION LIST:
|Method of Verification
|Electrical power supply
|3 Phase,415 ± 5%
|Output Voltage from Transformer
|230 ± 5%
All documents attached to this protocol should be listed in the following log. If the attachment is more than one page then denote the number of pages along with the protocol number, signature, and date on the first page of the attachment.
SUMMARY, CONCLUSIONS, AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
Did the IQ Protocol comply with all the parameters laid down in the document?
Did the IQ invite any deviation?
In case of any deviation, is it acceptable?
|Good Manufacturing Practice
|Revolution Per Minute
|Material Of Construction
POST EXECUTION APPROVAL
Approver’s signature indicates all the test mentioned in Protocol has been completed and all the amendment and discrepancies are documented approved and attached to the protocol. The signature in the below blocks indicates that the qualification report has been reviewed and found to an acceptable state and all the discrepancies have been satisfactorily resolved.