Operation of Lifter machine
- To lay down a procedure for the Operation of Lifter machine.
- This SOP is applicable for Operation of Lifter machine to warehouse of formulation plant
- Operator / Technician – For Operation of Lifter machine.
- Warehouse personnel– To maintain proper functioning of the equipment & procedure as per the SOP.
- Warehouse Department In charge & QA Head shall be accountable for implementation of this SOP.
Abbreviations and Definitions
- QA : Quality Assurance
- WH : Warehouse
- RM : Raw Material
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
- The Warehouse Executive / Officer shall visually inspect the machine and room for cleanliness. Ensure that the area and equipment are free from remains of previous batch or product.
- Remove the “CLEANED” label from the machine.
- Affix the “EQUIPMENT STATUS” label on the machine.
- Put on the power supply of the Machine till full charging of machine battery.
- After completion the charging of machine battery switch off the main power supply.
- After using the Lifter machine, switch ‘OFF’ the mains.
- Remove “EQUIPMENT STATUS” label and affix “TO BE CLEANED” label.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Lifter machine before use removes “CLEANED” label and Affix. “EQUIPMENT STATUS” Label to the machine.
- Put ‘ON’ the mains of the Lifter machine by turning the knob on the right.
- The numbering light will glow on the display panel.
- Bring the Lifter machine finger / pan of the required height of the machine by pressing up or down gear key.
- Position the finger / pan out let on top side by tilting clockwise or anti clockwise which is required.
- Take the finger / pan down slowly till it slightly rest on the material pallets by ‘Down’ key.
- Stop the Lifter machine through stopper lever provided in the right corner of machine and lift the finger / pan by pressing up key to a required height.
- Put “OFF” the mains of the Lifter machine by turning the mains on the left side.
- Affix “TO BE CLEANED” status label on the tippler
- Switch “OFF” the mains of the machine..
Forms and Records (Annexures)
- Not Applicable.
- Master copy – Quality Assurance
- Controlled copies – Quality Assurance, Raw Material Store.